1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hail Sosarians!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Memnoch, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Alright, Ive posted in some threads randomly, but I felt compelled to post, however not expecting muchhh response..

I kind of vanished off UO rather suddenly, don't even believe I really said anything about leaving? Well real life took over, and rather quickly. School started and that has consumed my life as I have started classes pertaining to my law major. I also have to maintain working, dating, and a social life with my friends..

I hope to be able to pick up UO possibly over winter break unless the snow season is good..

So how is the state of siege!?!?!?
    Superdragons? (rofl I know they're still in rofl)
    And what is up with the majority voting for 2 slots, sick of paying so much for a game and not getting results? Or are we just carebear'in it, cause a year ago that poll would be 95% 1 slot.
    Hope ya'll:

[​IMG]

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

law memnoch? Sweet at least i know who to call when i need a restraining order against Speedy in a few years.

PS. social life? dating? i want to see pictures before i believe that, come on memnoch wheres the new girlfriend we know just RL couldn't of made you quit uo that quick, there must of been some booty involved.

3. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ive been single for about 2 months now..

Gone on dates with a few girls I met randomly.. Nothing extremely note worthy, but when I get this girls number in my monday class this monday, and then set up the date for sunday, I'll get pics for the pic thread lol

4. Alrich

Alrich Guest

mm well I suppose enough siegers don't want to open a 3rd or 9th account or delete a char to try a gargoyle when expansion rolls out :coco:

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol you go boy, get that girls number in monday class this monday! just try to not sound as nervous actually talking to her as you are thinking about talking to her!

6. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Arent Gargoyles supposed to be some grand crafting class? And like.. Strictly crafting?.. Just test the gargoyle race out on test..

Stone your crafters skills.. Delete him, remake, vu-wala.. Done the difficult way yes, but if I were to define Siege, the word difficult would come to mind..

@ Goodguy: Please, I could make dinner reservations confidently now.

7. Alrich

Alrich Guest

Where did you get that idea?

According to prototype abilities, they are mystics (new magic skill) with an affinity for throwing weapons (new weapon skill) and have the ability to "berserk" (theorized to be kind of like a racial ability divine fury)

Thats some pretty nutty crafters !

8. Alrich

Alrich Guest

also forgot to add they use gargoyle specific items and gear, which means all your stock of armor.... completely and utterly useless for your gargoyle.

9. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I had heard from someone months and months and months ago gargoyles were going to be a crafter class..

Guess things changed.

10. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Isn't this the same guy that posted a pic of his cousin and himself and tried to pass it off as his girlfriend?

I'd think twice before trying to lower someone else's self-esteem. You have bigger issues to worry about, yes?

11. Hey Mem, hope school is going well for you.

That pic of story night always makes me laugh.

12. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

go look in the real life picture thread you noob, i said it was my cousins when i posted the pictures LOL, stop trying to bring me down, get a life troll.

PS. if you werent such a noob you'd know i was only busting memnochs balls for fun...not because i hate him IRL like you do to me.

13. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*waves to Mem*

Glad you are still keeping up with college studies one form or another...and well .................I figure you just hand the girlie girls your lil pouty cute look and ...........BEHAVE son behave ! HAHA :):scholar: get that degree the one that will make you fat income later on for chasing skirts studying umm should be ye.. ... first priority *in theory* lol :)

14. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am studying, I'm studying anatomy and socially networking,
    "It's not what you know but who you know.." I am therefore trying to get to know some people..

Queeny you still in game!? Cause I know you were on the fence last time I had heard from you..

Thanks Fel, this semester is kicking my ass with reading, and I got quite a few other memorable pictures :D

15. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yeh still around.........more or less, mostly less, I still have some gm carp vendors up on Siege and Chesapeake too till this Win. XP dies, then I doubt I will be on much cuz seriously I will prob will never blow $ to get a darn Vista. NO THX. :)

Our son got married..and our youngest and her husband are going to give us our first grandchild......not like we will see the baby much though, our grown offspring are all FAR AWAY yay ! HAHA :)

KEEP the *real studying up* not just the social ummmmmmmm courses... so you can post here one day to clue me in you are a graduate masters degreed brainiac employee one day oh..... & dont inhale ! :) :scholar: