1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hail Sosarians!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Memnoch, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Sosarians!

Whats up Sosarians, I was just surfing the web and thought of Stratics, something about care bears and hugs made me make my way here.. *Much love Kelmo*

But in all interest of the way it always is, how is the shard nowadays? More or less life? Is UO still on its death bed, has Siege received any love, Super Dragons still the Gucci Bags of Preteens? Whats the what of guilds? I really hope the best for those still on the shard, and those whom since I've stopped playing have joined the shard.. I'm not bitter about the game or whatnot, just lost interest suddenly and was engulfed in things outside UO..

Maybe one day I'll patch 1204221 times and pop into Siege and see a few old faces maybe?

*hugs* for old time sake :D

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

you will see me for sure but not on a tamer on a mage :thumbsup:

3. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hail and well met, Bo's name is Bo, it is a pleasure to meet you... Maybe some day we can play together, Bo likes killing people, do you like to kill people????

4. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

Bo Like to gank:danceb:

5. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

Bo Like to make me punch my keyboard Irl:wall:

6. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

cough cough that was Bo doing the spawns with ealier....Bo is the spawn master

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

hey hey memn, whats up my mage friend?

I havent played in like a month, I may come back but like you said, Iv distracted by other things.

8. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Everytime I log on I see Neo or some other tamer chasing someone around.

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail to thee oh rowdy one. :)

Siege is still whatever someone makes of it.

I am still here so are some other folks.

I will hope your distractions are obtaining ye higher education mr brainy and of course some cute rl gf or two. NOW BEHAVE and get your degrees so you can become a RICH old man some day...don't torch away ye brain too much.
    :)

10. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

if you do come back stay as far away from this fella as you can.

11. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nah Bo is mad cool lol.. I actually miss playing with Bo and his ventrilo shannanigans.. Speaking of Ventrilo shannanigans, is HaHa still around?? God was that guy a mental case, and I loved him for it lol

And yea Queeny, education and such and girls and such, but moreso that UO just got... old.. I think losing all meh gold and superdragons killed it for me...

Oh and for old times one of my favorite screenies (that also fits in with meh thread) :danceb:

[​IMG]

12. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Mem geesh long time no talk! At least in game, come back and play some it would be fun!!!! I don't get on as much as I would like, but I could find time to play some with you.

13. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Was that a wither party?

Kinda reminds me of Dark Schneider doing that in Iantown during the auctions.. lol

I know someone (Skylark?) has a pic of that, somewhere..

14. Calyip

Calyip Guest

On LS when a large guild would run spawns with 20 people(pointless much?) 3-4 of us would stealth in on alchy/necro/bush chars, Boom bag, evade key, and wither spams. Watching people run into each other and die was always a good time.

15. Feyre

Feyre Guest

I locked him up and carted him off to WoW.

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Yet, here you are...

17. Sandwich

Sandwich Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

So? This board is a perpetual train wreck of entertainment.

I haven't actively played for several years but it's still worth a laugh to observe the goings on.

18. Feyre

Feyre Guest

And i can assure you i dont read the forums for the game content

19. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Wait...are you saying this is a game related forum?? :p

*waves at Mem*

-Skylark

P.S. @Rykus, I can't find the wither party pic that earned Dark fame for event naughtiness...I do recall being among the corpses, though. :p

20. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I get it. You folks just hang around to see what I let some get away with.

Some very few folks that have left Siege still care. Some of you can not quit the drama. You play other games now, but you come back here... You were something here once.

That was then... Now some of you are merely trolls.

Guess what former Siege player trolls. I don't care.

I still play UO. I still play Siege. If you come here to bash this community... Expect a blinky from me.

21. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Okay I have to ask, what is a BLINKY? is it a wink but with both eyes, is it a notification I have never had on stratics where something blinks, or did I just miss it all together and this post makes me look really silly?

Educate me???

22. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is that what you kids are calling it these days?

Sign Daleth up! Give her her first blinky :thumbsup:

23. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

kelmo never seen u IG :bored:

24. NyM

NyM Guest

Mem u scrub!

25. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Ye mean this screenie sir ?

I kept it, sometimes I use it on UO HALL to promo playing on a shard called... Siege *Perilous* where oft the unpredictable happens to all of us [at once], and if they can handle risk and unpredictablility and dying, then maybe, they just might fit in here on Siege Perilous. :)

[​IMG]

26. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Still no clue what a "BLINKY" is, what is a blinky?????

27. Thats a good one Zen, I love it! I miss the days when you could get that many peeps in the same place.Dead or alive hehe.

28. hehe, a good time was had by all! and i dont think anyone lost anything even cept one person who was afk and their body dissapeared =/

hey mem how goes it, just gonna piggy back on this old player visit thread ;)

Just stopped by to peak in and stumbled upon this thread cuz it had my name in it, kinda nice some old friendly faces remember me lol! Been kinda all over the map in mmo's since I ceased being active on siege, still have an active account for some reason, guess im just stubborn, maybe i should log in sometime just for kicks.

(hope we can mention other online games if we aren't suggesting or promoting them i forget the rules heh) Tried Darkfall Online with a couple siegers but was sorely dissapointed, i think the game has potential its just nowhere near what I had hoped for at this point.

Sorta been on a "hybrid game" lately since I canceled billing on darkfall, tho i feel like a newb again and im a pro at taking dirtnaps

Now I'm looking forward to trying out Mortal Online lol, guess I can't help but hope for a 3d style game similar to early UO to come out with the same fun factor.

Also practicing on making too many paragraphs on forum posts apparently.

Oh and I recently got a copy of Half Life 2, which I have not played, but got solely for the purpose of playing some mods for it, "Age of Chivalry" and "Pirates, Vikings and Knights II" pretty fun take on medeival melee / ranged combat to fill in the void in the meantime.

for some reason i've activated / deactivated an Eve Online account multiple times, i dunno why i reactivate cuz i lose interest so fast and always wish there was more player control of the ships, I.E actually flippin flying them/aiming yourself lol

how have things been on siege? everyone getting along lol? lotsa old faces or mostly new faces these days?

29. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

now what the heck are you doing here!!!! xD

30. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Aye I label that evening as one of the more memorable ones on Siege since I only been here since 2004. . and the (infamy) that someone got :) for enabling everyone to see in monotone that night. :)

I put that night right up there as number one memorable Siege nite, followed by attending a wedding on Siege where a well known thief stole a very pricey wedding gift from someone's backpack upsetting many folks on the shard...and I think I said...but...ummm he plays a thief ! ;)

That and a night where Wyrm told a story at story night in Wintermoor, a long story about rainbows and flowers and sunshine ...which in the end he said upset him greatly, then all VMP turned when their lord was done telling his tale, and killed every one in there, FINALLY !

Ah memories of SIEGE.

I kinda miss the crowds of diverse peeps, we once had here myself too.