1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hail to Siege Perilous!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, May 6, 2009.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Trammel? What is this place trammel?

2. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I was there once. It was a very strange place to me. I had shoes there, but they were not purple.

3. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

:stir:

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not the op; a mod has already removed it! We were all invited to a grand tea party in a faraway land called "trammel"; I wonder what its like..I've never been there.

5. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, wasn't me, and didn't see that. I was just teasing you anyway.

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well now I am upset what the heck is wrong with our tea parties HERE ??

Everyone comes everyone dies, everyone usually has a good time...whoa is us that folks have to dis' our lil tea parties here for promoting some fancy smancy yellow brick road land's tea parties abroad.

I know not of this Trammel so many here speak of per say..but I hear folks calling others trammies all the time. I figure they musta seen this land or lived there to know the customs of the native inhabitants whom must greet one another shouting 'TRAMMIE' or some such thing ??

But I have heard of this place called Trammel, when I tried to res this lil lass name Dorothy, and her dead pupdog Toto. Alas I have no vet skills.

Soon as I res'd her she shouted in angst towards her dog whom was running off and away ............"

" We are not in Trammel any more I was killed by someone named Krystal and she killed me and my precious pretty lil my pup dog TOTO and dry looted his artie collar !@! OH WHOA ARE WE' said she.

And I smiled and said ......

" well missy welcome to Siege, sorry to hear of ye deaths and loss, but Toto is now runnin free dead, still needin a pet res last time I seen him, but without all that fancy smanshe jeweled up heavy artied collar of his, he must feel liberated now." :)

Meanwhile every guild is blaming every other guild for the death of lil TOTO the pup dog, from Trammel for the loss of his fancy collar.

He may never get it back nor afford any buy backs ...but I was talking with the wizard of Oz and he said Toto is happy to be collarless and out there somewhere on Siege, just runnin with the wind liberated, without that whiney Dororthy squishin and huggin on him all the time or that heavy pricey colla on his skinny neck any longer. Hear tell Toto is becoming a stealthing pupdog here though.

Oh and IF anyone finds Dorothy's red slippers out there............. Ill buy em and BURN EM !! They do not belong on Siege them fancy red slippers of magical travels.

I hear tell those red slippers are dangerous, cuz they magically provide anyone wearing em, if they click their heels just right, a ticket to ride to this trammel land and home FREE !

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

A tea party just is not a tea party without some poor slob eating 3 exp/fs combos, and 50 people coming on the boards to ***** and moan about it:).

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

An over-enthusiastic newbie spammed the boards and the posts had to be tidied up. I'm glad you're having fun with the left-over thread. :D

9. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Newbie? It was a baja shard reporter..

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yes, a newbie baja shard reporter :D

11. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I love Trammel, best content ever!