1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hail Zig_Mythic

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Feb 11, 2010.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

Hail, and thank you for the welcome!

Yes and no :)

I'm not new to UO, been playing for a loooong time.

As for the Mythic part, that is new!
  3. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

Hey everyone,

In a nutshell, my function as UO Liaison is to assist the Devs with gathering feedback and info relating to key issues and concerns from players.

That’s the short version. The ‘tl;dr’ version follows :)

I will be helping the UO Team by being another set of eyes on the forums relaying any issues you guys report or problems you might have in-game.

Please understand though I’m not a Dev and I’m not Community. I’ll reply to your posts all I can but remember most of the time I’m going to have to ask questions to get answers so when I post “I’ll have to ask” it’s legit! :p

Thanks again everyone for the welcome!
  4. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

That forum still serves as a place to ask questions - I'm not a replacement for it by any means.

I'll be lurking other places too, not just here. :)
  5. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

I used 'tl;dr' meaning "too long;didn't read" since that part of my post is more of an explanation (and longer than) the initial definition I typed. :)

edited for spelling (the coffee hasn't kicked in yet)
  6. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

I'm reallllly good at lurking - both on forums and in-game :thumbup1:
  7. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

Can't pay attention unless I lurk :)
  8. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

The whole point of me being here is to help remedy the communication issues - where I can. As I've said I'm not a Dev, so I don't - and won't - have any immediate answers for anything.

What I will do is pass things along to those who can help. If I am able to provide an answer I will. If I am not able to, I'll find someone who can.

I apologize if this isn't the immediate solution you are looking for, however, this is certainly a step towards improving things.
  9. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

Precisely - and that's what I'm here to help with. :)
  10. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

And that's why lurking isn't all I'll be doing :)