1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Half Barrels

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Black Sun, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

How would I go about getting one of these? I'd like one to use as a cooling bucket in the forge of my new house. I suppose I could use a water trough, but I already have one displayed in the adjoining stable, and I think it would look strange to have to in essentially the same room.

Are they craftable or even obtainable?

2. feath

feath Guest

go to a stable in fel, take a pitcher. put the water from the half barrel in the pitcher, and pick up the now empty half barrel.
    there might be a trick where you have to empty the pitcher first into the barrel, then take it out... oi. its been a while since i did it.
    maybe someone else can give you clearer instructions.

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

no need to go to Felucca, just go to Brit stables (lots of barrels there) with an empty pitcher... click pitcher, target full barrel (either half or tall) and it empties and you can pick it up, then when you get it placed where you want it, just fill it back up again

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks for the info. I'll head over there when I can log in and check it out.

5. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

Note that the barrel you´re targetting must be empty for this to work. If there are any stealable items in it you´ll not be able to pour water in it.