1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(RP) hallo

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Alouenikah, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Alouenikah

Alouenikah Caretaker of Sudiva
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 15, 2011
    how are you all, i hope you are good :heart:

i just thought i wuld say hallo! i am making carmel macadama squares and they are in the oven now. in one hour hopefuly they are look like this

but maybe not as good because lendi helps me make such and he is fearful in the kitchen

anyway i hope you are all have a very nice day

from alewinika
    Lizzard of Baja likes this.
  2. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    *as Ric Flair does his morning rounds of the cities, his nose catches scent of sweetness in the air*

"Is that caramel layered bacon?", he says to himself.

"No, that's not bacon but, caramel is definitely in the air", his eyes light up...

he thinks to himself, "Some sort of nutty sweetness is what it must be".

*one of the new King's Elite watched in a puzzling manner at the old Town Guard seemingly to wander aimlessly with his nose in the air*

*the King's Elite Guard laughed to himself* ... "that's our competition?"

*Ric Flair knew one thing, it could only be Alou baking*

*the old town guard smiled and waved to the youngster as he walked by the new King's Elite guard*

"Pffftt... they will learn not to pass up on Alouenikah's cookies"..."on the other hand, I hope they don't", he thought to himself....

with a chuckle and a laugh, "MORE FOR ME".
  3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
  4. Lindae Lives

Jul 30, 2012