1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween 09

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Tiff McWolf, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Tiff McWolf

Tiff McWolf Guest

Hey guys, are we making McWolfs this Halloween? Because if we do, I so want a McWolf without my name in it.. lol. Im thinking of making a boy and girl named

Eyem Hizz McWolf and
    Eyem Hurrz McWolf.

and i was also thinking

Iwanna Bea McWolf
    Dawon Daonlii McWolf
    Holly Ween McWolf

What ya think?

2. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know yet what the plan is. It be up to Fangs. I would check back in September or the first week of October.

This year i am thinking about making a Mcduck name. I been thinking about a Prof. Cogmaker McDuck name for my black cat this year.

3. Im going to make a Mcwolf this year, so i hope that there is a mcwolf clan again!

4. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I like Holly Ween myself - that's just too cute!

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

More likely than not, the people who wanted a McWolf will just make one. That's what happened to the McBoos. We had a small group that joined the big group a year later.

6. really? aww i was thinking of making a mcwolf as well

7. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

i'm still working my mcboo and mcwolf, so the clans will be around as far as i am concerned. don't know if i'll be making another black cat this year, there is only so much space on the account and i'd have to delete someone. funny thing is you get attached to your toons :D

8. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

I, for one, will welcome new McWolfs... or is it McWolves?

9. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just add another computer and another account jk. :dunce: i might add another toon town account hopefully in October but i don't know yet it depends on if i have enough room for a mouse and keyboard. I already have another computer.

10. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

I'm also thinking of joining the McWolf clan and since I'm the grandma of the group, how does Ann Teak McWolf sound?

11. I LOVE that name!!!! So very cool!!:thumbup1:

12. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ann Teak. Awesome name!

13. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I agree - you gotta do it now!

14. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Wow, thanks, wish I could take credit but the crazy guys I work with came up with that nickname for me!

15. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I made a new one I named him Doc Halloween. i need to make one more cat and get the named approved for Halloween.