1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween 2009 Quest Walkthrough on UOGuide

Discussion in 'UHall' started by JC the Builder, Oct 26, 2009.

1. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

2. BOO! :gee:

Thank ye! Thank ye!

3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Thank you!

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I would like to add that the web is not GM only, a guild mate of mine got one and he has 0.0 Begging. I don't know if it was a fluke or something but he was just running around trick-or-treating everyone and he eventually got one.

5. I am working on one too.. ;) best to post them all in one place I would think.
    :stir:
    “Jasper” (Yew court room)
    Jared
    Wife
    Project
    Eliza
    Toymaker
    Tomas

“Eliza”
    Jasper
    Jared
    Lab
    Project
    Master
    Tomas
    Letter

(Go to Tinkers Guild in Trinsic. Drop Letter on Tomas)

“Tomas the Toymaker”
    Jared
    Eliza
    Trouble
    Disappearance
    Gypsies
    Rumors
    Project
    Secret
    Lab

(Go to gypsy camp south side of Minoc. Many tents.)

"Alana the Gypsy"
    Jared
    Trouble
    Missing
    Transients
    Returned
    Leto (Entomologist)
    Carl (Orc Cave)
    Sam (Evil Mages)
    Laura (Evil Mages)
    Lydia
    Project
    Isham (Ice Fiends)
    Disappointed
    Note
    Tore
    (Collect the Tore note pieces under tent backs, and those that are very close to the tent camp. A total of five pieces will be needed.)
    (Double click any of the tore note pieces to put it back together)
    (Double click Note)
    (Cave north of the gypsy camp, over the east bridge, there is a mining area with a cave in the mountain side through a narrow passage. Inside the passage of the cave, there is a large skull. Stand at the base of the skull and say “Loki”. Please note that young players must say “I renounce my young player status” before they are able to enter the lab)

Inside the Secret Lab

(Drop the note on “Tiny” the guard, then double click the doors)
    (On the east wall of the LAB there is a Journal. Double click and read the journal.)
    (After reading the book, double click the Cauldron. You will get a Murky Morph Potion. Leave the lab by double clicking the doors and stepping on the teleporter. Go to the Hag. She is North East of Sanctuary across the road in a small area of ruins. Drop the Murky Morph Potion on the Hag.)

"Hag"
    Cure
    Trapped
    Help
    Massive
    Antidote
    Jared
    Predicament
    Help
    Recipe
    Herbs
    Properties
    Residue
    Essence
    Lingering
    Missing
    Harvesters
    Flask
    Result
    Magical

(Click the Soul Harvester Crystal “flask” and the book titled “Magical Herbs” on the table)
    (Get Moon Grass from Brit graveyard. Slay creatures and double click the grass. Target the dead bodies. Bodies will turn green. You will get Corporeal Residue (a small white object when you have collected many.) You need 4 Corporeal Residue. When you have collected 4 Corporeal Residue, double click one. You will get a Corporeal Essence in return. Double click the Corporeal Essence. You will be morphed into a creature depending on the strength of the creature the Corporeal Residue was collected from. Walk around dungeons while in morphed form and collect Corporeal Essence. They are red sparkles that can only be seen while in Morphed form. You must have taken a Soul Harvester to collect the Lingering Essence. Once the Soul Harvester “flask” is full, return to the Hag’s table, and double click the Soul Harvester “flask”. Target the Hag’s Alchemist’s Table. You will get a Colored Crystal in return.)