1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween 2009 Questions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Padre Dante, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had a few questions regarding the Halloween Quest this year:

1) When does it end? I have been checking the Pub 62 notes, but I can't find a time span for the quest availability. I thought I read Nov. 15th somewhere, but I don't know for sure.
    2) Can I use/turn in the crystals after the date from Q1?
    3) I once tried to use a red crystal from a different character on my account, but the toymaker refused to accept it (had to be turned in on the original character). Is this the same for the blue crystals and the infected NPC's? Or can I collect crystals on multiple characters and turn them all in (heal) using a single char.?

Thanks for any help.

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sakkarah answered 1 and 2 in this post:

3. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

3) I once tried to use a red crystal from a different character on my account, but the toymaker refused to accept it (had to be turned in on the original character). Is this the same for the blue crystals and the infected NPC's? Or can I collect crystals on multiple characters and turn them all in (heal) using a single char.?

3) In order to use a crystal (any color) the character using the crystal must have completed the quest up to he point of bringing the potion to the Hag. Once completing to that point they may use any crystal, obtained by anyone ;) I collect the Crystals on my dexer, use the blue's on my stealther, turn in one red for a costume on each character of my 7 accounts ;)

Hope this helps ;)

4. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Very good. I read through the post, though it wasn't completely clear on turning in the blues past the event (either way, I will just turn mine in before the 15th). And I must not have gotten to the end of the quest on Character #2 when I tried using #1's red crystal.

Thanks for the answers. Now to get 50+ blue crystals...