In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Oct 1, 2013.
Named Skeletons in Graveyards, EM Killer Pumpkins Spawning... now go get those Devs head on a spike
*once again appears on the scene*
In the spirit of the Holidays, I your humble correspondent decide to approach Lady Amandine and extend the proverbial olive branch of peace. How was I received? Well, a picture is worth a thousand words, and with what I get paid, a thousand words is worth a ton.
Shunned? Not even a polite response! Why? Because I had the gall to call her out on her wrongs at one point? It would seem Lady Amandine's time in a dank dark cell taught her nothing along the lines it was intended to. Some people will never learn. *slinks back to the shadows*
From the publish notes:
• During the month of October (October 1st – October 31st ET) Butchers can be found in Graveyards throughout Britannia.
• Butchers have a chance to drop a “Carving Kit.”
• Carving kits can be used on new carveable pumpkins to craft 9 different Jack o’ Lanterns.
• Carveable pumpkins can be found on Grimms, randomly spawning in pumpkin patches throughout Britannia.
• Some old and some new items have been added to Trick or Treating, including the heads of the UO Dev Team on a pike. GM Begging is required to have a chance at special Trick or Treat rewards, including the Heads on a Spike.