1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween event ending at which server up?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

Just wondering if anyone knows when the Halloween event ends does it end at the next server up or does it end at the the the server up after the next server up or in between the two thanks?

2. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I remember reading that it will run until the 15th (inclusive). So it should end when the servers go down for maintenance on the 16th morning.

3. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

ok thank you I hope your right. too bad the Devs don't tell up how many blue Essence we will need for the next event or story arc And too bad its not stackable my houses are maxed out thanks in part to this event.

4. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

LOL I have the same problem with my house storage too!

Been trying to clean up my house of all the junk I saved up and had no time to deal with.

For the blue crystals, once I get 50, I will use them. So the most I'll have is 49. It's the other stuff and esp those cat statues that I can't bear to throw away...I also rescue those that other players throw on the floor...

5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Can we say virture armor, my house is full of it. I was hoping for another spring cleaning event this year and it didn't happen.

6. olduofan

olduofan Guest

Monday morning sever up so turn in all ur red crystals TODAY before u log out for the nite when you wake up Monday its over