1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween event = lame.

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Oct 2, 2011.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow! Thanks for that! I'm a fair animator, and I haven't animated a lot of characters for UO, just these pumpkins, last years Werewolf, and the Ancient Hellhounds. Thanks for the kind words, you made my day!!

-Grimm

3. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Thanks, again, very much appreciated. I would like to point out that as well as the animations turned out, our desigers made them work and behave properly in game. Thanks, guys!

-Grimm

4. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Oh, I put those in, but I didn't do the actual animations. Those were done by a very talented animator who used to be on the team named Stuart.

Although you did make me remember that I did some of virtuebanes special animations, and animated his cape in all of them- with varying success.

-Grimm

5. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Well, my work for Halloween is done. Have to get back to work on higher resolution tasks. Not sure what else is in store for you guys, but whatever's coming, hope you all enjoy.

-Grimm

6. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Thanks for pointing that out, Kayne!

Sorry I didn't word that better everyone, but I really know nothing about what, if anything, is coming other than the pumpkins. I simply don't know.

-Grimm

7. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Glad you like them! They were a lot of fun for me to make. As for the other question, that's actually better suited for a designer to answer since that kind of stuff falls outside of my knowledge.

Cheers!
    -Grimm