1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween event

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Delbrie, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Has the event started? If so what do we do? Is there any info on this?

Thx

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It started Oct 1, if you look under UHall in posts about pumpkin patches, killer pumpkins, or Halloween event, it lists what needs to be done and the rewards. I haven't done any so I really can't tell you much.

3. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

4. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I got a Messanna plague mask this am!

5. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Scoured the lands at 4 Am for nada. Is it me or is the spawn rate not what it is suppose to be?

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It's best to do it with a necro, using multiple recastings of the horde minion familiar to clear off the normal pumpkins.

The pumpkins spawn at a (very slow) set rate when the small ones are left alone (based on the decay rate - one decays, and new pumpkin respawns that MIGHT be a killer), but if they are deleted (dispelled in a horde minion, made into raw pumpkin pies, fed by the bagful to a goat, etc.) the replacements spawn much more quickly, including the killers.

7. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Is there anything going on with the graveyards this year for halloween?

8. Analayla

Analayla Guest

Not that we've seen, but keep in mind that we have until November 12th to experience all that may or may not be planned for us :)

9. OMG !!!
    Have been all over the pumpkin patches......Running here and there....Did manage to get a few and Basara helped me out this am.....The graphics are cool on the killer pumpkins....Still hoping to get a EM Augustus pumpkin !!!