1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween Friday night

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Branwyn of Errol, Oct 31, 2008.

1. It's Halloween! Mwahahaha!
    I know that we have no regularly scheduled Fri. night hunt this week, and Ally will be away at a rl party, but...if any of you (like Barerfoot) have not yet had the opportunity to do the new Halloween Quest would like to get together and do it this evening as a group I can meet up with you at Yew gate at 8PM eastern and we could head out from there. And after that perhaps some of us would still have time to check out some haunted graveyard or besieged town?

2. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sounds like a good plan to me. I will try and make it. No crazy weekend this week like last.

3. I have obtained a tome which was published by a venerable scribe that will assist us in this quest as it could be rather obtuse otherwise.

4. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I would love to try to make it. My kids are home so UO time is limited but I'll do my best to be there. If not, ya'll have a great time and good luck to all!

5. Me and my husband will join!:thumbup1: We are collecting the things needed right now. So we should be all set by then.

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I would just like to say, for the record, that tonight I think I may have died more than Anne.

7. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would just like to say, for the record, that tonight I had a blast with everyone. I only died once though I am sure most of the party was pulling for me to die more. (I may of made one to many bad jokes... maybe)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. I would like to thank everyone who came along last night; especially those who had some knowledge of the quest who generously acted as guides for the rest of us. Yeah some of us died a lot more than usual on Friday night hunts (then again I was about par for the course) but noone seemed to complain about it. Chaos, mayhem and death seemed appropriate to Halloween night and having fun together is Catskills tradition. Thanks all for the good time!

9. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

That was SO much fun! I got a couple of death robes but not too terrible overall. Once again, it was great to see people working together and helping each other. The fun and cooperation is what Catskills and Friday Nites are all about! AND Vallend got to rez me!!!! yay! ;)

10. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I ran around the Sicarii room as a chicken on my Mage/Necro/Weaver and Anne kept casting stone walls on me to get me to stop my Nascar madness.

Maybe I can get KFC to sponsor me.

11. Mesphito

Mesphito Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I had a blast too, thanks to everyone who arranged it all. I am sure some of those robes you collected were mine Anne.

Harold Finehair