1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween Gifts Ideas

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Miss Smoocher, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Miss Smoocher

Miss Smoocher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would like to see pile of fall leaves for our yards. What would you like to see?

#1 Miss Smoocher, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
    G.v.P, twoburntfouryou and Tamais like this.
  2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ohh yeah or pine needle floor tiles. That'd go well in my forest castle.

Tamais and Miss Smoocher like this.
  3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Blood tiles. Garbage. Garbage Piles.

Tamais, drcossack and Miss Smoocher like this.
  4. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

How about a title that when stepped on creates a image of a random Red Player on your sever and plays battle music to scare the crap out of a vistor.

Tamais, Miss Smoocher and Bazer like this.
  5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I would like a container like the Grimms that when you walk by the head pops up to scare you! Otherwise it looks like an unassuming large pumpkin.

I would like leaves..... I have seen them in game would be a nice deco item.

I'd like a lantern I can carry shaped like a Jack-o-lantern.

A Pumpkin mask I can wear that has orange, green or blue glowly flames... (Maybe that's asking a bit much)

Tamais and Miss Smoocher like this.
  6. Miss Smoocher

Miss Smoocher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I like that idea :)

7. Schatzi

Schatzi Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ALL of the above!!!:spider::please:

kaiya_uo and Tamais like this.
  8. Gedgerez Tesherd

Gedgerez Tesherd Journeyman

Conjurer's Trinket & Conjurer's Garb is what I want to see return & not as a replica (hate replicas). Pricing is in the 40m+ range for the non luck version & I can't afford to buy 20+ of each to spread over every server. I'm sure there's hundreds of people that could use a 2nd or 3rd set to bring to another server. Now days with price gouging & inflation going around, the individual may or may not lack a high volume of gold needed to buy one, or waste time farming for something to compliment a trade. Point is these two items are highly important to the point that they should be regularly obtainable (non seasonal) via peerless or champion boss drop. Yet I will be happy just to see them return this Fall Harvest season if at all, nuff said ty ty.

Lord Frodo, Obsidian and MalagAste like this.
  9. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

At the pumpkin field groups. RNG generated visual effects. RNG generated pizes with some of that 1 in 25,000 chance at some rare deco OR pumpkin carving knife that works like the Harvester Blade. RNG chance at some zinger spawning (can you say Harby vist or a paragon ancient lich lord with a chance at a paragon gold bone box loot?).

What can be placed by each/most the fields is bowling lanes for a fun way to get rid of the trash pumpkins. Each roll is based off a random real skill level that will determine your chance at a strike. A reason to get on your GM Camping, Taste ID, Item ID, Herding, Lockpicking, Forensics and Tracking templated character. Sampire and Wammy usefull for all their skills. Just bad at bowling with them GMing very few of them.

Or an area with extra fields where dropping a pumpkin in it clears the field like the game minefield. Last pumpkin dropped for the clear is the winner for one those RNG prizes. Wrong drops could be an explosion or teleportation into the depths of some dungeon with a timer that prevents any recall use to get out.

#9 Warpig Inc, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  10. twoburntfouryou

twoburntfouryou Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This :thumbup:

Miss Smoocher likes this.
  11. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Trick or Treaters walking around towns that you can attack and kill, their corpses turn into zombies that are harder to kill. Give city points for kills.

Grave yards have ghost names of players that recently have died. The ghosts emulate the skillset of that player. You gave a chance of getting an orb or something with the players name on it.

Both would have goodies on the corpses.

12. HP_Zoro_HP

HP_Zoro_HP Seasoned Veteran

Personally I vote to get the Headless Horsemans STEED!

13. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This would be awesome, but how would it work for dexers and tamers? They wouldn't be able to copy the weapon or the pets, and pet related skills are useless without a pet to control.

Seconding the Conjurer's Garb reintroduction.

14. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Maybe a way to trade snow/grass tiles in for pine needle floors O.O lol...so many tiles...if only they didnt count lock downs. I would have so preferred a house tile set :(.

MalagAste likes this.
  15. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not me! I can't use them in my castles! I NEED all those tiles! LOL

#15 Flutter, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
    G.v.P likes this.
  16. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I still maintain that they should act more like Goza mats and therefore not count as a lockdown same as carpet.

And I want dirt and water tiles. Sand as well... Since there isn't even a sand tile in the housing menu. Sucks for people who live in the deserts.

They don't need to be "working" tiles just visual tiles.

#16 MalagAste, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  17. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

good point...I missed the operative word, "castle!" besides, I guess I could part with my...bags of ****. lol :D...still wish they would stack or something when not being used ;P *hoardz moar*

18. Miss Smoocher

Miss Smoocher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i wish the trees went through all the seasons in fall leaves would be on the ground in the winter show covered in the spring flowers. now that would be cool.

19. Miss Smoocher

Miss Smoocher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What about a scary faced tree that flashes the face when some one walks by it or big glowing eyes.

20. kaiya_uo

kaiya_uo Journeyman

blood waterfall tiles, body parts that stick out of dirt, eyeballs that move and follow you around the room plus all the other ideas above :)

Miss Smoocher and Sauteed Onion like this.
  21. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I hope and pray that whatever it may be that it can be walked thru and turned!!!! Please! :D

kaiya_uo and Lord Frodo like this.
  22. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

All I would like is a reintroduction of the Conjurer's Garb, Trinket, and Grimoire. They could even be replicas with durability for the talisman and robe and I would be extraordinarily happy. They could also add a new Conjurer's item like a sash, boots/talons, cloak/wing armor or even Conjurer's Glasses. Those could be cool in a nice dark red. Imagine a pair of glasses like these;

Conjurer's Glasses
    140 Luck
    35 HLA
    20 SDI
    10 DCI
    5 LMC
    20/15/10/15/10

The Zog historian and Lord Frodo like this.
  23. Miss Smoocher

Miss Smoocher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

from trick or treating i would like to see more stuff like maybe big shifting glowing eyes to put in your house