1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween house is now DOWN..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Oct 31, 2010.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well if someone would have told me the house next to my Hughes up by the gamans in Zento went idoc earlier....I woulda been there. :)

As it is with everything gone out there now...I took that spot with a max secureds back there, thus the Halloween house has been taken down...for house out by my other self by the gamans. :)

So IF anybody wants the Zento city ankh spot .. I think I had a 17 x 12 there, it is empty now. Hope everyone of the 58 people whom visited halloween house had a few chuckles in there. Hope yall had a happy halloween.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* I enjoyed it.

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Well good !

Dang the house right next to my Hughes musta went idoc when I was claiming grandfather clocks on Ches. By time I flew thru 30 chrs. and come back here I noticed a big empty plot next door to my Hughes and some empty chests of nothingness.

WHO GOT WHAT out there today ? :):eyes:

And I been watching next door in case they moved cuz I wanted the spot/s, well I did get that spot anyways.

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You should put wheels on you house. :eyes: you move so often.

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Miranda did not move ! She is still in formerly Castor's home N. Zento wall, which was originally mine when SE went live.

And I would not have left Iantown I was quite happy there, had not everyone opted to move to Gilfane town...which I would not have moved out of Gilfane town either...if Castor was not gonna close his acct. and he and Skylark transfer my former home back to me in Zento right smack up against the north town wall where I placed it here on Siege when SE went live.

I usually do stay around the cherry blossom trees, once I get a leghold, back into the Zento area. The only keeper home I've held for yrs. to stow all my seldom used chrs. stuffs on Chesapeake is...also Zento W. Wall for that one.

As for my Alts...with all the land we have open on this shard...those chrs. 'may' move around even more so, I like being my own neighbor/s too.

So for now Hughes can toss lobster traps out his Zento door and Joesef can mine up ore AND sand etc. for cannonballs, in Zento now, while smackin baby death watch beetles with all 3 of my houses hooked up by 12 yr. house tele tiles.

It would be cool though, if EA let us have new houses...wagons on wheels, like the Ilshener gypsies. :)