1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween house!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Uvtha, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

In case anyone missed my post in the put up or shut up thread, I made a Halloween house this year, and thought I would share!

To make the journey more worth your while there's a steward with spooky treats (say treat), and a special needle in the bone pile hunt. Hidden amongst the many bone piles in the pit is an open pile containing a special prize!

I'll try and keep a prize hidden in the pit all morning and night (I sleep daytime), but be forewarned, if I catch you hiding down there when I go to replace the prize I'll kick you out, and there's no way back in from the outside, so you'll have to walk back to town if you have no magery!

If you want to PM me if you find the prize to tell me to replace it, that's cool too! I'll keep an eye out.
    Do try though not to hog up all the prizes if you get one give another person a crack at it for a while... unless no one else shows up. :p

Finally if you have a set of unlisted bones you would like to add to the pit (i'd offer a payment, but I have like 100k to my name heh), feel free to drop them in the mailbox, the hidden door by the mailbox is accessible to the public, so you can open it, and drop an item if you care to.

Anyway, heres the entrance location!

[​IMG]

Just to reiterate, the teleporter in my Zento home is the ONLY way in to the house, so be careful if you leave it, as you can't get back in from the front.

*TIP* The effect entering the basement is more satisfying if you are unmounted!

Finally, no pking please. I will ban you if I see you attack/rob anyone. :D

#1 Uvtha, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    Tjalle, FrejaSP, Lorddog and 3 others like this.
  2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

I have a steward North of Skara that has loads of goodies for treats. There is a rune on the steps of the I4NI vendor house in Magincia. Its a castle owned by Delores and near the water across the bay in the Gilfane area.

Cakes, stools (bamboo type) statuettes , apples, all kinds of goodies.

Tjalle likes this.
  4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Can I sip a little blod from someones neck without getting banned ? :devil:

Victim of Siege likes this.
  5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hey if its consensual... :p

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Fyi, no one has found the hidden prize in the bone pit yet!

7. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

One found! New one hidden! (its in one of the bone containers).

8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Last hidden item in the bone pile for the evening (its a heritage token fyi) is waiting to be found, but there's still plenty of good spooky "treat"s on the steward!