1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween quest Problems

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zip_81, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Zip_81

Zip_81 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I am unable to go to Sicarii's lair when i go to the abattoir. I get a message saying " you have no idea why you would do that" or something of that sort........

I completed everything else.. The only thing i found strange on the quest was that when i went to Leoric's house in Jhelom, i looked at the book on the floor and opened it however it was blank and had the name of a player... i think they may have erased the contents... other than that I did everything else.. got the bloody book.. spoke to the guardian and typed the key works... hit the levers...the only thing is i didnt go inside the tomb since i got the wall carving from the opposite side....any ideas what im doing wrong...?

Thanks in advance.

2. TirNaNo'g

TirNaNo'g Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

There are two books at Leoric's house - you opened the wrong one. The journal is the one closer to the bookshelf.

3. Zip_81

Zip_81 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you! I will have to look closely it was the only one i saw on the floor, everything else was damaged books that could not be read.