1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Halloween treats.. different today from yesterday?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rotgut Willy, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed that the candy treats I've collected today don't stack with the ones collected yesterday. The ones I collected yesterday will fill me up when I eat them, but the ones I eat from today, I can eat as much as I want.

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You're going to get a tummy ache if you keep eating them.

Only thing I can think of was a glitch in the code that made the ones from yesterday act like the real food who's art they shared. The patch today must have fixed that I assume.

3. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

The patch today said they were making it so candy wouldn't fill you up... so probably that change made the stuff from today different from the stuff from yesterday and therefore not stackable? Just a guess.

4. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Yes, the new ones are different in that they could give you a toothache and won't fill you up so you can eat as much as you want. That also means they won't stack with the previously obtained ones.

5. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

Poo, are there any plans to make the cookies, pizza, wines, milks stackable like the cakes in order to save space? This is a huge chunk out of my house secures and it's only day 2 :(