1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Halloween Weekend Planning Thread

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WildStar, Oct 20, 2013.

1. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

Halloween is coming up soon and the city Governors are planning events for that weekend. Suggested days would be from Friday, October 25th to Sunday, November 2nd.

New Magincia will be putting on a scavenger hunt.

Skara Brae - A scavenger hunt - Day and Time Needed

Vesper - Halloween Costume Contest on Friday October 25th at 7 O'Clock PM PST. Rules in the following thread: http://stratics.com/community/threads/halloween-costume-contest-in-vesper.306589/#post-2322822.

Other cities can post their events in this thread.

WildStar
    Governor of New Magincia

#1 WildStar, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    WarderDragon likes this.
  2. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Adventurer

Hello my name is Laura and I am the current governor of Skara Brae.

Although I am a Skara Braean (say it out loud) I am not very creative, so I am totally lifting the scavenger hunt idea from my esteemed colleague of New Magincia and the item list from another esteemed colleague.

The Skara Brae event will be timed. 30 minutes from "go" to "come back or else," with the come back broadcast over General Chat (which is a thing that doesn't need communication crystals so it must be magic or something). Ability to travel via magery or chivalry is a must-have, and people who travel to the "Felucca Facet" will have a distinct advantage. Mounted or flying is recommended. Defense capabilities (weapon and parrying skills, or invisibility hiding and stealth) recommended but not required, and travel is at your own risk because no one will save you and being dead will make it hard to come back in time.

A single prize, a check for 50K for the #1 winner, because I am cheap. But I'll throw in the UOGOLD book that someone donated.

I haven't set a date yet. Any preferences?

3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'll donate a million. Who should I be looking for?

4. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Adventurer

The costume contest on Friday night, held in Vesper and conducted by governor Daena Targaryen, yielded these three winners:
    Funny: TOBY, dressed as a slime eating a skeleton
    Scary: WildStar, dressed as a womp-r orc
    Other: Laura, dressed as Bo Peep and one lost sheep

Congratulations winners. Thanks for coming, participants and spectators. Thanks for having the event, judges and Governor Daena Targaryen.