1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by lols, Oct 4, 2010.

1. lols

lols Guest

Soooo... Trick or Treating is just around the corner.

Any word on if we'll be getting pretty new items this year?
  2. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

Halloween in general was awesome last year.
    Hope it's the same this year.
  3. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    Only at 70 skill so far, and with Pirates coming, I doubt if I will GM in time for the "special" Halloween treats:( A friend gave me four blue Beggar scrolls - are they worth using, and if so when and at what skill lvl should I use one?
  4. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    I just GM'd last week & I have not discovered any Tricks or Treats *pouts*.

aoLOLita- I find Begging to be another patience-building skill (not as much as Taming). When I was in 80-90 range my gains were very slow. If I had those blue scrolls I would have used them then. Once I got into the 90's, I received a second wind of motivation that pushed me to GM the skill. I would make the loop in New Haven-Bank, Tailors, Stable- for hours with 2 NPC's trailing behind me.

I hope that they have not forgotten us. This is my first year with a Beggar.
  5. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    use those blue scrolls - logout inbeteen gains and you can gm in 4x the time

last year i created a macro to beg, wait for target, target mobile
    just ran around everywhere running the macro.

unfortunatly the rares were far in between.

6. I am not so sure about the awesome part. I only got one of the special items (Skulls on Pike) with all the begging I did. I am not sure that anyone else did as good as I did.
  7. Boomers

Boomers Guest

how much begging do you need? GM? i'm only at 80 =(
  8. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
    I just got an orange small web.
    I also received an item from last year - a grim warning.
  9. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    I got a black web. I sure hope that the different color doenst count as a new item each heh

Got another one... its a small open iron maiden, mouse over "excellent Iron maiden"
  10. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

The new trick is pretty awesome too!