1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HALP! I'm Stuck

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Collaner, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Collaner

Collaner Guest

I'm currently stuck as a ghost in a pyramid in the desert in Malas, near Umbra. Is this like Dungeon Doom or something, where you can't get out until the end? If so, where's the end? Unfortunately I'm not anything that could've helped even if I wasn't dead, like mage or paladin.

Pure warrior and regretting it,
    Collaner

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There should be a hidden door on the north wall of the bottom floor of the pyramid that you can walk through. Or on one of the walls of that floor. Try em all til you get out.

3. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

Its called help stuck......

4. Collaner

Collaner Guest

Hmm . . . Well, depending on which floor you mean, I found something (it even has footprints!) but I can't get out through it. That's on the 3rd floor down. There might be another floor(s), but the stairs are blocked by rubble.

EDIT: Aaah, nevermind. The "hidden door" clued me in - I thought to doubleclick on it. I figgered as a ghost I could walk through doors, but apparently not that one.

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It's on the bottom floor - north wall - look for the bloody footprints near it.

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Always a last resort..dead in a dungeon adn trapped, dead on an island without a healer...It works =-)

7. Evlar

Evlar Guest

You want to watch out for those mummy wrappings. Trip over those and you're in trouble!