1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] hanging chainmail leggings

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Omnius, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They have no artifact rarity or anything of that like. Where is it from? what is it worth?

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If they are facing left, they are a current reward from the Experimental Room in the Underworld. Not really a rare by forum standards, but I'd estimate their value around 750k on Atlantic. I have not tested them to see if they can be turned, mind you. I hope that helps answer your question.

3. Blessed

Blessed Guest

I just tried locking them down, and turning them. They do turn. Your estimated value is pretty accurate. They aren't worth much, but pretty cool Deco.

[​IMG]

4. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This question seems to come up a lot, at least its posed to me fairly often. There is a serverbirth version of these and people tend to get them confused with this type. There's one easy way to tell the difference, the serverbirth version has a strength requirement and durability, usually 35 / 35 on most of the ones i've seen, where as the drop just has the weight.

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Athelas, I owned a pair a few years ago of the type you mention. I knew there was some difference in this new one to my old one because the old one was actually wearable.

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks Athelas! That's great info.