1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hanging Pictures on Walls

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Papadom, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Papadom

Papadom Guest

My wall pictures seem to be poking through the ceiling and a corner of the picture is visible on the next level.

Anyway to stop this from happening?

BTW decorating a house is the most frustrating aspect of this entire game! =)
  2. feath

feath Guest

Try lowering the picture.
  3. Papadom

Papadom Guest

TY for the suggestion but, I tried that...no luck =(
  4. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Some of them are just so big that they stick through the upper floors, for no apprent reason. One examples I can think of on the picture side is the large level 9 stealable painting things in Tokuno. I believe the Map of Sosaria virtue reward is another as well as the tattered wall map hanging.
  5. Papadom

Papadom Guest

Yes those are some of the ones I am trying to hang. Even a Haunted Mirror sticks through the ceiling...
  6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    You can try to hide the pokey corners by putting stuff down on top of them on the floor above. Tables work pretty well, but really whatever would look natural in that space can work.
  7. Papadom

Papadom Guest

I'll try that =)
  8. Bodhi

Bodhi Guest

Also does anyone else have the issue that they cant put the ruined painting against the wall? I had to go in customize mode, delete 2 wall pieces, put the painting, then add the 2 wall pieces again...