1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy 5th UO Birthday Connor..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GarthGrey, Oct 31, 2009.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

It's refreshing to see that you have no life plans for the next 5 years other than to play UO. You sure you don't want to take a crack at another failed marriage, or create some more fatherless kids that you can see every other weekend? "Daddy daddy, please play with me", "Not now damnit, can't you see I"m restocking vendors, raising skills, and gathering every resource in existance?".....Here's to another 5yrs of that for you...

2. lol, I have to laugh a little.

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Were you the hall monitor in school too? Did you giggle while you were running to Connor and Uhall to post a link?

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You seem to have a rather unhealthy obsession of Connor. You might want to get some help before it develops into something more problematic.

5. Adora

Adora Guest

Wow, sounds like Connor turned down a proposition from somebody... or something like that.

I'm very sorry, Garth. You'll find one love one day. But it will be someone your own size.

6. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, me done been struck speechless by yer avatar, an' that do be sayin' something fer this crusty ol' seadog!

7. Well I was a hall monitor, I will give you that, your good, I would compair you to the likings of Mother Cleo or John Edwards.

On the other hand of "running" to connor, you got what you wanted, Thread count.

O and a huge Man crush on him. While I dont know connor in game its quite obvious that you either have a man crush on him, or are WAY jelous of his advancments to your empire.

8. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Look :eyes: at the post Sea, not the Avatar :twak: . But I will say, that avatar is mighty cute & could distract an ol' seadog . :smooch
    ;)