1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy 6th Necro book - rare?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Origin Thief, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Origin Thief

Origin Thief Guest

Hey everyone, I just got done sorting through some IDOC loot and came across a necro book. It's description is:

Happy 6th Anniversary UO! (in yellow)
    Blessed
    16 Spells

Wondering if anyone knows of this book and what it may be worth?

Also, there were two items called 'blood' and shaped like a puddle of blood. I recall reading that blood tiles are rare, is this what this is? Know the value?

Sorry for not posting pictures, I have no clue how...

Thanks for your help

2. Go to http://imageshack.us/, upload your picture there.
    Then insert it in the forums by typing '[ image]http://www.yourimage.com/abc.jpg[ /image]'. Just be sure to remove the spaces before image and /image.

Good luck.

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello there!
    Nice find [​IMG]
    Blood tiles go on Europa for around 5-7 mils.
    That necro book is quite nice! I think it was a random giveout at the 6th anniversary and not everyone got something.
    Should fetch some mils too [​IMG]
    I think I paid 3 mils for my crook on europa.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I sold a Happy 6th Anniversary Necro Book with 7 spells in it last month on ATL for 10m. Most blood graphics sell for about 1-5m depending on their shape/size and rarity. There are some that sell significantly more but those are very hard to come by

5. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

a special crook was given out with the advance template tameing
    a necro book was given out with the advance char necromancer
    a chivalry book was given out with teh advance charactor paladin
    not sure on the other advanced templates but if i look in a bit which they were i can tell you the item for them

Hence tameing is such a bear to raise there is more crooks than otehr items

6. ofatlantic07

ofatlantic07 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I've asked this before, and even spent quite a bit of time (for a couple months) at Wrong dungeon, both fel and tram, and never once saw an old mage camp. Someone several months ago claimed they still spawn..but, I will ask again.

Do the old blood tiles still spawn? (not talking about the dyed travesty puddles either)

Thanks