1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy B-day to....

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Mirage, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Guest

2. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 28, 2007
    Ditto. I am too old to remember these things. Thankfully someone remembered.
  3. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

Many happys to you on your b-day! :hug:
  4. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

May 17, 2003
    Happy Birthday sweetie, belated though it is. Hope it was a great one for you!
  5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004

Dixie Guest

Thanks y'all!

And flutter, I was about to ask why you posted a series of pictures of sperm.... But then my tired eyes understood those little moving balloons.

Oh. Also:
    Merrrrrry Chrimmus e'vry one.
  7. Dixie

Dixie Guest

Giiirrr'. You KNOW I did. Cue Z formation snap. I's so sassy. You keep calling me a Dixie Chick and see what kind of sassiness pops forth.
  8. Dixie

Dixie Guest

Isn't it a shame that the internet does not allow one to reach through it in order to smack another person around at will? I'll keep daydreaming about this as well as puppies, Sasha Fierce, twinkies, and my sixth toes. You know, only the most important kinds of issues stay forefront in my mind.