1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"Happy Birthday Magnolia!!!!!!!!!!!"

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Its a great day if you're Mag, because its your birthday, Happy Birthday to a sweet person, I hope your day is filled with special surprises and I'm not talking the kind you get when you open Haha's links either!

2. Thanks M... Had a date last night to celebrate and was fun... but no Chinese food hahaha...

I put that personal info up in icq back when nym and I had J2F to see who would notice it first and was not at all surprised it was Matt... I meant to take it down and forgot... But got a great card from Ara yesterday... Now I shall take it down because I don't intend to have any more birthdays after this one... at least ones that I count.. :p

3. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* Happy Birthday. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

God sake !! That explains the dinner yesterday ???? Damn joo for not telling me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy berthey ! :_{}

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday Mag! *hugs*

6. Guest

Guest Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
    I wish you health, luck and success in the new year of your life and may all your wishes come true :}
    [​IMG]

7. So did you have fun on your date last night?

Da Fudd tried real hard to show you a good time and of course I wouldnt serve you Chineese food, I will only serve you Cupcakes Darling!

24 Cupcakes Made 4 U!

Now make a wish Baby!-----Happy B-Day Mag
    KoC Luvs ya

8. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

Happy B-Day SP'er~

9. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

Happy birthday, you got my present today when you looted me enjoy the armor and bandies lol.

10. Happy Birthday.

May it be better then fee-fee's last year.

This pic was taken just prior to the incident.

[​IMG]

11. Happy cake day!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

HAPPY B-DAY Mag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Happy b-day Maggie May!!! [​IMG]

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Puffy says, happy birthday!! hes in town right now, sorry he forgot, it must either be the bowl or the beeer or being completely overwhelmed with being with his friends, hope to get laid like in hawaii..happy birthday what are you 29? [​IMG]

15. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Should i send her a cake like i did chimera and M?

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy birthday, Magnolia! [​IMG]

-Skylark

17. <blockquote><hr>

Puffy says, happy birthday!! hes in town right now, sorry he forgot, it must either be the bowl or the beeer or being completely overwhelmed with being with his friends, hope to get laid like in hawaii..happy birthday what are you 29? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes... like my mother.. she is also 29 hahaha..

Oh.. and I wish Puffy much fun with his friends and they bring back the spark in him that he lost due to something we don't talk about that starts with a "P".... *drops tear*.... Coarse don't mention the fact that I'm from Mississippi and so are those guys he hates.....