1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Dola.

Tell Grot hello for me.

2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Ya Dola, havent seen you on ICQ for awhile, nor on the forums. Hope the family is well , ill assume Grot is still stateside?

3. Dola

Dola Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks guys. I don't remember the last time I was on ICQ. Hope you all are having fun with UO. In my life right now are far more important things to spend time on and people to spend time with. Maybe in the next 6 months or year I might be able to get back to the game in the evenings. Yes, Grot came home in August and to my knowledge there aren't any plans yet for him to go back there. If I'm not here then, I may have gotten hooked on Darkfall. I have been waiting SOOOOO long for that game, honestly I gave up on ever thinking it was going to come to fruition. And Grot says hello, for some reason his login is not working.