1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Luka Melehan, Feb 2, 2008.

1. My memory sucks but I beleive today is kelmo's birthday! Either today...or the 4th.

Or the 12th. Hm. I know its not the 14th, thats the evil day.

Anyways, Happy Birthday darlin'!!
  2. gah I might even log in just to spank him!!!
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

No worries, Luka. Even if it isn't today, we have had Kelmo unbirthday parties before in game. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah! more birthdays, either way Happy B-day whenever it is!
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday, aged (Aging?) one!
    *tries to find Kelmo's age in braille diary, gets blisters*
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy WhenEver Birthday Kelmo Many happy returns.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles* Since I have been outed, it is actually tomorrow. I will be celebrating my birthday by going to work at 6AM and putting in about a 10 hour day. After that, I will limp my old ass home and watch the Superbowl.

Unless I miss my guess, it will be a close game to the middle of the third quarter. That is when we will see what the Giants are made of.

I look forward to the football thread and the commercial thread. Always a good time.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Well then happy birthday tomorrow. So like what that make you some Aquarius sign or something hmm ?

Aye we WILL be watching the super bowl here, me hubby and some of his friends usually we have the guys over, to eat and have a few beers and cuss thru the game together ! [​IMG] They used to go to their fav tavern wide screen tv but really ya should not mix all that drinking and driving so we asked em here...that way if they sloshed too much to drive they can just crash here...so now it is a tradition going 5 or 6 yrs now...they ALL come here for super bowl sunday ! [​IMG] I just make sure there is enough sofa and recliners in our huge den...in case they have to sleep it off before they drive to work or home next morn. [​IMG] And my guy dont have to drive then from no tavern...he can *crash* at home on superbowl sundays every year now for 5-6 yrs the guys been coming here. [​IMG]

I am gearing up to make me famous superbowl dip and some hotwings and so forth gotta feed them menfolk some *vittles* ya know and make sure the beers are chilled !

Anyhow work aside hope ye have a great birthday tomorrow....ye would have a long walk to get here or I would build ye a cake for ye birthday tomorrow.

IT should be an interesting game...hopefully not too easy for them Patriots .... !!

Meh my qb can toss a snowball fine, but not a football, etc. defense offense just didnt cut it.. to get to superbowl this year. [​IMG] NO MATTER the guys coming over here will be eating on GREEN and GOLD plastic plates and paper items.. I had bought it .......prematurely haha Packer colors ! I hear Tom Petty is the half time show...that may be cool too.
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles* When i get to work I will already be off, trust me. The vacation starts Monday.
  10. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Happy Birthday, Kelmo!! *Hugs* [​IMG]

11. Happy Birthday, Kelmo!!
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you, Kitty Kat and Krystal.
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday

14. ack! so I got it wrong on all counts. *hangs head*

But hey, that means I can wish you happy birthday all over again!
  15. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 13, 2003
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy birthday [​IMG]
  17. absimiliard

absimiliard Guest

Well, Happy Birthday dude.

18. Guest

Guest Guest