1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Christmas... Pumpkins???

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

You won't belive something, I am building a 8 apartments at my Skyline Apartments, and I just stepped on Decoration Catalog. and guess what! For regular price I was able to buy Pumpkin (although they root immediatly) The more weird stuff that it was in ALPHAVILLE!! It happened TODAY (meaning during Christmas Season) I thought none of PC cities could buy them due technical difficulties? How comes?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

(((snatches up a passle of pumpkins)))
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

It probably came with the snow....which they did not originally intend to turn on in Production cities. I suspect pumpkins are just an unintended byprodut.