1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Easter....

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by five oclock, Apr 4, 2010.

1. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Happy Easter everyone who celebrates it....

and if you don't, then just enjoy the peeps :D

Peeps out :D

2. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

lol sir, glad to see you spreading joy throughout the world

3. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

HAPPY EASTER! Is this a good day for skittle flavored Vodka? That might look festive...

No peeps... my 3 yr old son is addicted to them. He calls them Cutes. I've had about all the peeps I can stand... did you know that they don't come out of carpet so well... and forget about getting the blue ones off his hands. Ugh!

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

skittle flavored vodka... hmmmm...... i like how you think Slaya!

use peanut butter on peeps... yes... peanut butter. the oil in the peanutbutter does wonders on stuff stuck in carpet, hair and sweaters!

don't use straight oil... too thin and runny. peanut butter actually clumbs with the stuff so is easier to remove.

and there is mom tip of the day

5. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Actually Kirthag... you are a LIFESAVER! I never even thought about that... and I knew about using it for gum in the hair... DUH!

THANKS because it's a disaster in my living room... he just has to touch everything... lol! Now... let us see how this works on curtains. :)

YOU ROCK!