1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Holiday Wishes to the EM Crew!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by BlissMarie, Dec 22, 2010.

1. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This is just a quick note to let you know I am wishing you the happiest of holidays this year!

I thought it might be good to let you know of some murmurings I overheard, while traveling through the top secret underground passages of Chesapeake's outback.

It seems that Santa has entrusted delivery of the most rare and most desirable of the 2010 Christmas gifts to the Freakin' Elf Delivery Executives (FEDEX!). Rumor has it that some of the elves are planning a heist, in hopes of decking their own halls with this splendid finery.

I respectfully request that you command these potentially rebellious minions to complete their assigned tasks. The natives are getting restless. Time is running out! So, dispatch the elves, please, as the gifts need to be delivered to the intended recipients, posthaste!

Thank you, in advance, for your prompt attention to this matter.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

BlissMarie

2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

/signed

we want a mutated elf :)

3. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes we do!