1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Holidays!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by EMCrysania, Dec 24, 2010.

1. EMCrysania

EMCrysania UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

To all the wonderful people who play on Baja....I wish you a magical, peaceful, joy filled Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas!

2. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We had a wonderful time at the party last night. Thank you for everything you do for us, oh, thank seppo too :beer:

Merry Christmas

JINX & Sara

3. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with U.P, that was fun.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year to you and all of Baja. Thank you for your time and efforts EmSeppo and EmCrysania!

4. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Merry Christmas Crysania. I wish you a New Year that is filled with an abundance of all that is good and desired.
    I hope the Mutant Elf got to get some sleep after the party. He was up wayyyy lateee handing out gifts. He is actually pretty cool. I hope we see more of him.

And yes, what they said, Thank you for everything thing you do for those of Baja and beyond.