1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Memorial Day everyone

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TexasBlack, May 26, 2008.

1. TexasBlack

TexasBlack Guest

:thumbup: As I type this post I'm remembering my friends and family that have served and given so much to protect you and me so our country can be free. There are many I have never met and do not know and I salute you as well. Thankyou Tex, Dude,Moondough,Vance,and the unknown that saved my life by giving his/her own I will not forget. Happy Memorial Day :thumbup:
  2. TexasBlack

TexasBlack Guest

:thumbup: And to those currently serving I salute you as well. For those on Siege who do you remember today? Let's fill this thread up folks. :thumbup:
  3. I remember a bunch of great guys I served with. I wish them all well and hope they are enjoying this week end.
  4. Pickles

Pickles Guest

I is in Army and is still working today...Doing nothing important!
  5. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    *prays* for Sgt John. R. Massey who we lost during a convoy thru baghdad last year. He was always helping me out. I never liked getting dirty. You are always in my thoughts. I love you and miss you.