1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Memorial Day, Napa

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Pickaxe Pete, May 26, 2008.

1. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Happy Long Weekend, all.

So, what is everyone up to today?

Me, I'm washing up some old collections of 'classic' stuff in the garage. :D

2. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

well fixed me water pipe that broke..now Im resting me back and kill stuff. :D

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

3. EP Buyer

EP Buyer Visitor

PickAxe are you leavin game? seen you sold your house to Nabin and selling off alot of your uber rubble.. what did he pay ya for the house?thnx bro

4. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Been a busy day, today was our 35th Wedding Anniv. so spent most of the day doing what the wife wanted ;)

5. dielock

dielock Guest

Just taking it easy today. Saw the grand kids yesterday. Happy Memorial Day to you too. And to every one

6. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just finished the big washing job! And it's.... tomorrow! Arg. :)

Thanks for asking, EP Buyer.... no, I am not leaving, but just taking it easy for a while. I don't think Nabin would want me to say what he bought my house for.... investtors like to keep such things... well... close to their vest! :D

PS Happy 35th Ken! That's great. :)