1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Mothers Day!!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Giggles, May 10, 2009.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Happy mothers day to all you overworked and under appreciated Mommies! Hope you have all had a wonderful day!

2. Moonwynd

Moonwynd Guest

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How was it? I took my wifey to see Star Trek (which was her choice) and out to dinner.

4. Moonwynd

Moonwynd Guest

It was Awesome!! The special fx were outrageous! The story line is interesting with a few twists that you just don't see the turns coming. Continuous action. I enjoyed it! I'd like to go see Star Trek next. How was it?

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I saw both Wolverine and Star Trek, both were excellent, but if I were to go see one again in the theater it'd be Wolverine.

6. Giggles

Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

OMG, I am soooooooooooooo Jealous. I want to see them both but work has been keeping me to busy and tired to go anywhere when I get home. :rant2:

7. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

In my opinion Star Trek was great. It was really cool what they did but I won't give away any details and ruin it for you. I really want to see Wolverine but with the little one we'll probably catch it on DVD.

8. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Working in a Dr's office that closes at 3 on Fridays FTW!!

And next Friday I am going to see Terminator Salvation after work.

9. Giggles

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean! lmao