1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year and Thanks for a Wonderful Past Year!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Bucko the Kid, Dec 31, 2009.

1. It was one year ago that I logged onto Baja to see if I had any neato Holiday gifts on any characters that I had here. I was surprised to see that I had this 12 year old young one named Bucko. I didn't remember creating him and wondered what the heck was I thinking 12 years ago? Bucko? Well anyways I had never done any of the young quests in Haven so might as well see what thats about.

During the course of the next few days all these people started coming up to me and tried to give me everything under the sun, trying to help me, but I've always believed you earn your way in this game and refused. People were being so NICE! I attempted to do a little role playing and people actually responded!! I was amazed!! I was happy! I was in UO heaven!

So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank some of the people that were so kind to me. WildStar, Sara(TAO), Oriana, Eeyore, Dar, Xel(evil and good), The Sphinx, SuperKen, Magdalena, Chango, Exodus, Zorax, Toni Fierce and Darcia. I know there are some that I am forgetting. Please forgive me but with so many new people all at once I had a hard time figuring out who was who! Thank you all around. Baja is truly a very special shard.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Bucko the Kid

*Tips Hat*
    [​IMG]

2. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail Buckoooooooooo-oh-oh-oh-*echoes*!

Baja is definitely a better place with you here. It's a pleasure and honor, and I'm not just saying that because I have some warm sake in my hand! :love:

2009 has been an amazing year, and here's to everyone's health, prosperity, and many laughs and smiles in the upcoming year! Kanpai, cheers, aish karo, salud, et al!

[​IMG]

3. Ancient Sosarian

Ancient Sosarian Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Bucko,

I am pleased to hear you were warmly welcomed on Baja. Though I hoped at least as many attempted "to teach thee to fish," as offered you fish.

Baja is indeed a magical place, made so by its inhabitants, which now included thee.

We have been enriched by your presence among us and by your "story" as you have played it out before and among us.

May 2010 be even better with many more years to follow,

An SoS

4. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Happy New Years folks!

5. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It's been a pleasure Bucko!!

Have safe and Happy New Year Baja!!

6. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Happy New Year everyone, you too Bucko! :)

7. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

A blessed 2010 to everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR BAJA

8. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aww, thanks Bucko and very glad that you're here. Happy New Year to you and everyone else!

9. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Baja is just full of great people! Glad you ran into them and not... that guy*.

*We don't usually talk about him. *shivers*