1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year, everyone!

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Dor of Sonoma, Dec 31, 2006.

1. ~With the very best of wishes to you and yours from Sonoma County, California~

2. Happy Hogmanay! www.hogmanay.com for those of you who don't know about the world's biggest party! *^^*

3. Lady Vixen

Lady Vixen Guest

Best wishes to you all from Sebastian County, Arkansas!

4. T'ari

T'ari Guest

Happy New Year from Alvord, TX

5. Cheers and good wishes to everyone, from Thunder Bay in the Great White North!

6. Ermm Happy New Year from the Saint Louis Area.

7. <blockquote><hr>

Ermm Happy New Year from the Saint Louis Area.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooo Balla! I am happy that you aren't too hung over! *^^* j/k *hug*

8. hiai

hiai Guest

And the same to you, from the New Year party capital of the world, Vegas, baby, Vegas!!!

My guy, who is new to Vegas, and skeptical about the area (he's from a small town up north where there's *shudder* SNOW), turned to me and said "Well I gotta admit, baby, Vegas DOES know how to party." Most positive thing he's said about Vegas since we've been together. hehe

9. NeroRathe

NeroRathe Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Belatedly..but specifically to Dor, Happy New Year !!

Someone brought up a subject of old time UO'ers, and I had to do a "drive by", and see how many of you were left over here, hehe, knew I could count on seeing your name!

10. *grins*

I'll be damned.

Cheers, Nero!

11. Kahlan Amnel

Kahlan Amnel Guest

Happy New Year everyone. I heard old timers! So I had to come have a look. Damn my old account was deleted and name taken but I still made it there. [​IMG]

12. Kahlan! Omigods!

So very, very good to hear from you!

As you can see below, my little wolf is still thriving...and I have you to thank for that. Thank you so much for not allowing him to die. I appreciate it immensely!

If there is anything at all that I may do for you, please, please ask away :)

13. happy new year all!