1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mavric, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Mavric

Mavric Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Happy New Year to all you ToonTown folks! Be careful on the roads on New Year's Eve.

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    I'll be spending New Year's in a hotel. Early the next morning, we haffa take the kid back :( Enjoy your holiday, everyone!
  3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Thanks Mavric, same to you, and everyone else! Hope your drive is safe Trish and you don't get into any blizzards, again, or fun stuff like that. I'm hosting the annual New Years Eve shindig at my house. The menu will consist of:

• Pork Loin, Hot Dogs, and Sauerkraut
    • My famous meaty sweet Chili w/cheese and chili lime strips.
    • Chips and Salsa
    • Wings
    • A fine selection of cheese and pepperoni.
    • From the bar: Mixed beverages, Strawberry Daiquiri, Coca Cola, Mountain Dew, and Sprite.
    • Holiday Cookies and milk!
    Like last year we are going to have a serious game of Monopoly going on. I think the banker cheated last year, so I've got my eye on her! :spider:
  4. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope everyone has a great evening! We take turns with a few neighbors having parties every year. I did it last year so lucky for me I get to walk across the street to someone else's house this time! Woot! Last year we were up til 5am. Played Rock Band for 8 hours straight except for a 5 minute break to watch the ball drop. LOL! Talk about a geek NYE but awesome nonetheless! Let see.. the menu tenatively is:

Steamed Shrimp
    Nacho cheesey sausage dip
    Chips and Salsa
    Buffalo chicken dip
    Chili with cornbread
    Veggie Tray
    Cheese Tray
    Strawberries with chocolate fondue

Crab Dip-my contribution :D
    Bellinis- my contribution
    Yuen Ling- my contribution

And whatever else we can think of.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!
  5. Happy New Year to everyone. Looks like I will be crashing some of your parties.