1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Thanksgiving Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Demon Wind, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 11, 2010

This is a day to give thanks for alot. Thanks for the Freedom we enjoy as a Nation, Thanks for the Liberty we enjoy in making the best with what we have, Thanks for each Sunrise we face each morning. We give thanks for our family and friends.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope we all remember those less fortunate then ourselves. May you all have a happy day and many more in the future.

God Bless You All.

God Bless America.
  2. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 14, 2008
  3. Maezoroth

Maezoroth Guest

Happy Thanksgiving! :mf_prop:
  4. Kralock

Kralock Guest

Happy turkey day all
  5. FireKitten

FireKitten West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Gobble Gooble!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all.. Thankful for so many things including the Sosarian Experience. Still amazes me to be able to enjoy time with people you would have never met if not for this vehicle. Thank you, UO! Happy Holidays to Everyone!:grouphug:
  6. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004

May your belly's be full, your families healthy & happy,

and may the Packers win!