1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Xel The Wanderer, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail All,

Just wishing everyone a safe, warm, intoxicating, slightly nude, and chafe-free Thanksgiving. Any day that family, friends, and hermaphrodites can relax and have a good time is a pretty blinkin' kosher day in my books. Be safe and have fun to everyone! Nude chicken dance now commences...

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Happy Thanksgiving to all my buddies on UO.

As for you Xel, nude and the family just don't mix here. Maybe after the crazies have gone home though. *snickers*

Everyone be safe and sound tomorrow. Eat lots of good food and enjoy your families (even if they make us nuts...that's their job ya know :)).

*hugs to all my friends and "family" here*

3. Ivan - MT

Ivan - MT Guest

Happy Thanksgiving to all of Baja!

4. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

5. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Holy blinkin' nudity...

Now THAT was a great Thanks-flipping-giving. I seriously could build a faux-Wall-O'-china from all the wine bottles that I had in my humble abode; it was just that gooooood. Great company, awesome food, and I'd just like to pay homage to the giant pig we stuck in the ground to feed everyone and their in-bred mother's mother.

I'm hoping everyone else's Thanksgiving was a positive and memorable experience, and I think my liver needs to take a 69 hour rest. Good times. :D