1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

happy times for snake hunters of napa

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Dec 22, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

arecent change, to the carpentry menu, has eased the dev's boycott of the snakecharmerflutes, it droped from corruption to mere fungi now, as aresult the cheap brit house will be supplying cheap flutes and venom vials, for those who wish to milk snakes, the flute canbe used to sooth most snakes,I tested in termur by tooting smaller snake, never tried the ophids as yet I think the coil can be calmed long enough to be killed, goodluck merry christmas.:D
  2. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

as, aside note I added acheap keg of greater cures,I calmed the serpent, but while milking guess the vnom spilled, got poisoned, bottle of prevention can help you out in the fields goodluck again all merry christmas :)