1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Harassment Calls Broken

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The last few times I've tried to page for harassment, to report cheating, it simply hasn't worked. I target the player and nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem? Have the gm's stopped responding to harassment calls? Is it just me and my account has been blacklisted, and if this is a possibility, do I have any way of confirming this?

2. Babble

Babble Guest

No idea page a gm to ask if they have troubles?

3. it wont work if you are dead...

4. Babble

Babble Guest

Migth be by design?

5. H2O

H2O Guest

Wouldn't matter anyways even if a GM did respond. They would just give the same pre-typed response they always send. After You get the pre-typed lie by the GM Nothing will be done.

6. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

I paged harassment last weekend and it seemed to work.... that is... I got the message

"Someone will look into this and you will not be notified."

Shortly thereafter though, the whole crew I tattled on left the area. So I think it was working last weekend, but I was definitely not notified.

7. Lord_Asterix

Lord_Asterix Guest

It's not like they do anything actually....

8. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

<blockquote><hr>

it wont work if you are dead...

[/ QUOTE ]
    That's actually not true, in fact most of my pages are done when I'm a ghost, because if you try to page while alive, you are most certainly going to die anyway if you are involved in pvp. Yesterday I paged on someone again, and it appears that things are back to normal. I have no idea if the person was banned or not. I checked back an hour or two later and they were still there, and an hour or so after that and they were gone. So I really don't know. My guess is not, but I expect I'll have a better idea today.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll say it again. Get a newspaper, roll it into a cone, stand on your front porch, yell into the cone "I need GM help" (hopefully this won't alarm your neighbors, lol). You'll get the same response as in game.