1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Harrower

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SunWolf, May 8, 2012.

1. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

With all the new dungeon revamps, how will the Harrower work when summoned?

Was exploring Covetous, seems the hidden notes on the throne and the paintings are gone, that is to bad cause hidden things like that made the dungeon neat and memorial.

Raptor85 likes this.
  2. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

agreed, many of them were the only occurences of such items in the game, and with the stuff in the area it's a bit worrying how a harrower will go, the lich lords were already pretty bad to deal with in there. It just feels like the history of the dungeon and the entire feel of it was wiped out, it "felt" like a dangerous cave before but now it just feels like yet another "peerless" type area. Revamps are one thing but could they not have worked with what was already there improving it instead of ripping everything out and replacing?

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  3. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I don't remember what the notes hidden around the dungeon really ment, it has been so long ago. The painting had a paper that was like 3 1 4 2 or something, i think there was levers or something you had to use in that order. Anyone remember how it all worked?

4. semmerset

semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Now has Harrower spawn with new dungeon(shame,wrong)?
    I think now harrower spawn not change dungeon.

5. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I believe semmerset is trying to indicate that perhaps the Harrower has simply been modified so that it just does not spawn in revamped dungeons.

Has anyone seen a Harrower spawn in Shame or Wrong since the changes?

6. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

The Harrower still spawns in the same dungeons it always has. I have done/seen multiple in Wrong/Shame.

7. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

man i bet those are some interesting fights holding off those wind elementals and diseased blood elementals in fel lol.. Not only are u being raided by others but by the mobs as well lol.

8. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't been at a Wrong one, but i've been at a few shames, and it is pretty insane. One problem with shame for instance with a harrower, is the bridges with the ogres. They make it so you can really hold an area with ease. Covetous should be interesting......