1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Harry time..

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by suprshadow, Sep 8, 2009.

1. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

so we popped a harry and there was tons of people on yet no one is raiding... yawn.

2. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Is it still going on, or did you post AFTER the fact then claim nobody showed?

3. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

nah we killed i think 8 thc and not one of us died?

4. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

not even half done yet

5. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

I see, don't make me come raid you guys and take your harry and finish it.

6. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

U had 2 gdragons and a hiyru, also you illegal blocked the stairs, you also outnumber us.

7. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

WOWOWWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW for one we didnt out number and two your complaining about out numbering people when for the last two weeks you have been ganking 9v1... lol PC MAN

8. ya what kind of newb brings a supr dragon to a harry

9. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

Ky man if you didnt have that OP hiyru they would have came back........

10. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I'd have mad props for you guys if wal-mart didn't talk so much ****. You're the odd man out for sure shadow.

also, you don't have to act cool in front of your new friends. I've always been cool as **** to you, and you don't need to bully me around for them to think you're okay.

11. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If they did Illegal block the stairs, I would have paged right there and watch the whole guild get sent to jail lol would have been fun.

12. we didnt illegal block anything, we blocked them with MS Arrows and withers

13. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

yeah yeah yeah, your nice to me in uo... and then run your mouth in vent and guild chat.. please man you really think i dont know anyone else in thc?....