1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Harvesting Raised Garden Bed Question

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by MsCC, Feb 12, 2012.

1. MsCC

MsCC Adventurer

I have 3 Garden Raised Beds. They are all at day #9. In fact one of them has been at day 9 for 2 actual days. My question is how do I harvest seeds and do any cross-breeding. I can find no area on the plant gump that will allow me to do so. The only thing I can get to come up is the little screen asking if I want to delete the plant. What am I doing wrong? Whats the secret? I never had this problem with the plant bowls. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lower left hand corner click on there and it should let you if they old enough if not it will tell you

3. MsCC

MsCC Adventurer

Storm, thank you for the info, however, when I click the lower left of the plant gump (?) I get another screen titled Codex of Wisdom. Still have not found a way to harvest seeds or resources etc. :sad4:

4. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I've been harvesting seeds and resources from the plants in my raised bed. I believe you must click the upper left hand corner, though, to see what there is to harvest.

5. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

6. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

One note here is that the gardening FAQ hasn't been updated since 2008. It's missing a lot, which is a bummer as I need that newer info. Hopefully some really awesome gardening out there will get it updated with all the new cool stuff. :)

7. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

What exactly do you think is missing? I just started raising plants again (after 10yrs), but managed to find all I needed in the FAQ.... What aren't you finding?

:pint:

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

9. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, I was told there are new plant types, raised beds that don't need tending and endless water pitchers. I'm sure I can remember the basics. I was just hoping to find out the new stuff.

10. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni