1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. DJmike

DJmike Guest

I've never played the original, but this game has me captured, dunno what its that grabs me. I can't wait.
  2. Noldor

Noldor Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 15, 2004
    I got to test the alpha of Jumpgate: Evolution. I was an active "personality" on the Codemasters forums and had tested games for them in the past. So I was invited to help test the game since Codemasters had invested in its creation (along with Gazillion and NetDevil).

I also played an advanced alpha version of it at E3 2010. I was testing NetDevil's LEGO Universe Online (and JG:E) and was invited as a guest of Gazillion to attend the show and try their latest version. I'm even on video asking the first question their Community Q&A...I was the OLD GUY in the group...and totally camera shy! -)

It is sad that Gazillion decided to close NetDevil, after buying them out, and cancelling Jumpgate: Evolution. It had real potential.

aka Dolnor Numbwit
    Eternal Testing Newbie
    Satine's Web Browser