1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone been able to login & play UO for Free lately?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nails Warstein, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

On facebook I was having a discussion with players about the upcoming Return To Britannia promotion which hasn't been officially set or announced yet. However some players commented that they haven't been paying on their accounts, and been able to login. Someone thought it was going on right now, while another thought it just ended.

I am wondering if there is some sort of error right now. Anyone else able to play for free right now? I can't on any of my accounts.

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

None of my un-payed accounts can log in either.

3. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I can't either. Are they sure they haven't been paying? Perhaps they missed a six-month billing.

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have been getting billed lol. The Devs are trying to get RtB rolled out in next pub and hoping for July.