1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone been to this location?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by JC the Builder, Sep 13, 2009.

1. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

The one circled in red.

*Added*

Found out it is for the spider boss. If anyone finds an access to any of the blocked off Ter Mur areas make sure you post here.

2. house4saleUO

house4saleUO Guest

[​IMG]

Yes alot of peps have, you access it by the lucky fountain located northwest of the east goblin location in the underworld. From lucky fountain head down the passageway untill you hit the rocks iron beetles will be east, turn west past the blood ele's cross the little bridge and go to the end of the path there you will see a black whole, just walk on it and poof your there. The Spider is a mini boss I believe, I can solo her on a sempire, or my archer. She goes down in a few minutes.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes been ther with my thief and stole some webs (artifacts) from her.

4. Aristillus

Aristillus Guest

Yep, that's Navrey Night Eyes lair.

Big huge spider, Not very tough but good looking graphics and a fun mini boss.

Aristillus

5. NewYears1978

NewYears1978 Guest

I got this quest, got the eye, and took it back to Vermix but he doesnt act like I have the eye...any idea why? I even got quest message when I killed the spider?

6. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

did u toggle it a quest item?

7. NewYears1978

NewYears1978 Guest

What does that mean..Ive been gone 5 years so I am not keen on the quest system

Ah I found it, thank you it worked :)

8. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I found it once by accident. For some reason, I think I fell down into something...or went down something that I couldn't climb back up.

9. house4saleUO

house4saleUO Guest

Single click your tune when the menu pops up select toggle quest item, the item should turn orange once you target an click the eyes. You should here a ding. Then double click on the quest giver and follow the prompts...